First Stop: Raymen Beach Resort

My friends and I decided to meet up as I had my vacation in my hometown/city for a few days. F








Going there:
More likely than not, entry point going to Guimaras is Iloilo City. The port in Iloilo City going to Jordan, is not something that you would expect from a normal port.  Just don't be appalled walking through these overly crowded pathway, before reaching your boat. If your coming from the airport, or from any hotel for that matter and would decide to have a peek of the Guimaras Island, you may either take a cab from your point of origin which I suppose if you're just within the city wouldn't cost you more than PhP 2h. You may have also take our ever-ubiquitous jeepneys but I definitely couldn't suggest the specific jeepney route to take. Just open up your interview skills and ask some chick on how to get to the port. Minimum jeepney fare would cost a meager PhP 7. If you have heavy luggage or equipment with you, I suggest that bear with the taxi fare costs.

In our case, straight from SM City as we purchased almost all of our provisions for the night, we took a cab directly to the Ortiz port.
SM City Iloilo - Grocery









Upon reaching the Ortiz port, you may proceed

@ Guimaras


0 comments:

Post a Comment