Starting Point

Whew! Had just created for the first time, a web blog. I've been seeing these web blogs for so long, but only now have I made for my own. I'm a lifeless accountant/auditor trying to look for, of course, LIFE!. Realizations came to me recently that what I want in life is to travel, travel freely, starting here in the Philippines. There have been a lot of opportunities for me to visit at minimum cost (subsidized by bosses) to travel to lot of places in the Philippines. But being me, lifeless workaholic, stingy life form, I strongly refused to those offers. And alas! I regretted all of it. Now, it's time for me to enjoy life and experience what the world can offer and share it unhesitatingly. And this photo blog (I'll buy myself an SLR camera first..hahaha. I still have none) is my starting point. I will be starting a travel-rich life and share it to you guys. I'll make it specially detailed for you to guide you in case you would want to go to that same place. I'll also be sharing some (of course not all) my life experiences for you to pick some both worthless and worthy lessons. Having said all that, I invite all of you to this exciting journey, to experience the Philippines at its best!

0 comments:

Post a Comment